This will be the opportunity for you to come and meet the artisans from our region. Whether they are cheese makers or winegrowers, these enthusiasts will proudly make you taste products from our Quebec terroir. In addition to a wide range of delicious cheeses, you will have the pleasure of soaking your lips in a glass of […]
As we all know, using sausage spices in Calgary , is a great way to make your food or products taste a lot better than normal. There are wide arrays of spices that you could use and these do not have to be limited to the typical kinds like saffron, cinnamon, or garlic, but you can also use different kinds of herbs too.
As a matter of fact, you can use just about anything to make your ground meat taste extra special. Using spices on meat is a great way to create your own distinct taste and flavor to any kind of meat . Aside from that, it can also give your customers that unique taste that not a lot of people will get to taste from others, which is why it is always important to create something that only you can produce.
If you have noticed, different restaurants have different tasting food, and this is because they use and come up with their own recipes to make people come back for more food that only they can cook and prepare. The same thing should be applied to your meat.
If you do not know which spices to use for your first sausage making session , here are some that you can take into consideration, to help you get that distinct flavor that you have been trying to achieve.
- Salt – this is a pretty normal ingredient for just about any kind of food that you can find in restaurants. Salt is a huge factor, if you want to make your meat taste good, it is important that you use salt with no additives. Most table salts are filled with iodine and other chemicals, which keep it from flowing. Always make sure that if you will be using salt, get the normal rock salts or those without any added additives or chemicals so that your meat tastes as natural as possible.
- Sage – if you have tried sausages before, you will notice that most people use this in breakfast sausage recipes. This helps the sausage taste more natural .
- Pepper – this is another common spice that is commonly used for chefs around the world. Pepper is another important ingredient aside from salt, because this gets rid of the oil taste in the meat, and it will also make your meat taste richer and full of flavor. This is why most people use salt and pepper as a base ingredient, so that it will get the perfect amount of saltiness and spiciness to the meat. Sometimes when people achieve the right amount, that is the time that they can start to add different kinds of herbs and spices to enhance the flavor even more.
- Garlic and onion – this is another common ingredient that is usually found in meat. Garlic and onion can be found in a variety of recipes that involve ground meat. Sometimes it is used in spaghetti, tacos (if you have tried making tacos with onions and garlic) and other types of food. Aside from salt and pepper, this will also enhance the flavor better than normal ingredients.
- Ginger – ginger is not very common, but the braver ones usually use this herb. Since ginger is quite bitter in nature, this sometimes balances and evens out the spices that can be found in the meat. It is an important spice in salami and bratwurst.
I am proud to be associated with this Show which highlights the products of our region and it is with pleasure that I accepted to be the honorary president. As the son of a winegrower, I feel a kinship with those who, over the years, have perfected their knowledge, perfected their methods to produce fine quality […]
The benchmark fair in Quebec for wine and cheese products from Quebec. The goal is to introduce Bacchus drink enthusiasts to the quality and excellence of products from our Quebec terroirs while ensuring a balanced representation of cheese and agrifood products. Discover, taste, learn, buy … Open to the general public, the Show will be an […]
The Association des vignerons du Québec, supported by the SAQ, invited winegrower exhibitors to participate in the “Les Grands Vins du Québec, 6 e édition” competition, a major event on the Quebec viticulture scene. The selection of the recipients was carried out by three commissions, each composed of five judges (professionals from the world of sommellerie and catering, but […]